My present HO building project.Elizabethtown Nj 1854. The Union Station some latter call the Broad Street station.

toptrain1

Jan 2, 2007
New Jersey
My present HO building project. require me to draw up a footprint to be first layed out, them scale drawings for all walls that need to be built. then that once assemnbles a roof to to built yo top the nodel off. All done for the little known Railroad Depot lost to time. Built jointly by The Central railroad of New Jersey and the New Jersey Railroad and Transportation company. This was done before the Civil War in another time things were different. Here is the footprint drawing I made for this depot.
frank

Elizabeth Station 9.jpg

As you can see I have worked of all lenth and with measurements. Even the degree of the angle this station must fit into.
The only decient view of the Depot is from a 1862 Union Counth New Jersey map. I have a platform built for it on to which the builr will be assembled. I need windows and doors for it.
frank

Reactions: micahrogers

toptrain1

Jan 2, 2007
New Jersey
My present HO building project. require me to draw up a footprint to be first layed out, them scale drawings for all walls that need to be built. then that once assemnbles a roof to to built yo top the nodel off. All done for the little known Railroad Depot lost to time. Built jointly by The Central railroad of New Jersey and the New Jersey Railroad and Transportation company. This was done before the Civil War in another time things were different. Here is the footprint drawing I made for this depot.
frank

View attachment 211484

As you can see I have worked of all lenth and with measurements. Even the degree of the angle this station must fit into.
The only decient view of the Depot is from a 1862 Union Counth New Jersey map. I have a platform built for it on to which the builr will be assembled. I need windows and doors for it.
frank
Here is a view of this Elizabeth Station. It is the best one I can find.
frank

Attachments

• Elizabeth depot 3.JPG
    Elizabeth depot 3.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: micahrogers