My 0n30 videos

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK

ecutrer

Feb 9, 2007
movie

I am not very knowledgeable about some computer operations. I could not get the movie to come up. My computer is a recent model and plays other movies. I downloaded the codec but could not find a link to play the actual movie. Please advise. Thanks.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Looking into that for you. No reason for it not to work, did you open it or save it to disc.?

Shamus

Okay, here's what I found out
---
After someone downloads and installs the codec, the movie should work from Windows Media Player.
Alternatively, those who don't want to install a codec can download a free media player which supports many video formats and operating systems like Windows, OSX and Linux from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

trainnut65

Feb 17, 2006
Very nice videos. I always wonted to see a video on this layout i think you have one of the best looking logging layout i have seen. Thanks for posting them and i cant wate to see more.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Thanks guys

trainnut65 said:
Very nice videos. I always wonted to see a video on this layout i think you have one of the best looking logging layout i have seen. Thanks for posting them and i cant wate to see more.

I am going to make a longer video soon, but download times might put a lot of people off, so it will be placed on my AMR forums later. http://www.all-model-railroading.co.uk

Cheers
Shamus

fsm1000

Jun 4, 2006
Coquitlam BC
fsm1000.googlepages.com
Now THAT was pretty cool. I liked the way the truck approached the railway crossing. Neat :)
The track and scenery look top notch. I liked the railyard shown at the end. Not large but very functional looking.

Maybe you could put your other recent videos on youtube so we call all enjoy them. That would be nice :)

Thanks for the video.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Stephen, and many thanks.:-D

If you go to that movie above and then click on "More from this user" you will find 5 other video's.:mrgreen:

Thanks again.

Shamus