Modelart models

LMVIII

Jan 4, 2020
I´m an aviation enthusiast, in fact i am a licenced flight dispatcher and my job during las 30 years has been among airplanes so my first modeling choice is obviously flying machines, although also i model another subjects.

Let me share with you 4 Modelart airplanes, 2 of them are contest winners IAI Arava 1:32 1st place in Master Hobby Show 2018 in paper model category,
Lavochkin La-11 1:32 1st place in Expoescala 2019 Club Ávila where Arava also won 3rd prize, Supermarine Spitfire Mk XIV 1/48 and Dar 21 Vector II which i modified simple civil version in order to accomodate cockpit with clear windows.

Last edited:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Very nice!! I was a private pilot for a few years, but the ruptured discs in my neck made me have to give it up. I passed the medical, but it just hurt too damn much to fly. I flew mostly Piper Warriors, plus a variety of other aircraft. I was in the aerospace industry for most of my life, making bulkheads, rotor head components for Sikorsky Helicopters. I worked at Perkin Elmer Corporation when they were working on the Hubble Space Telescope. I too have a deep appreciation for everything aviation. You can see some my Renders in the "Renders and Illustrations" section. ;)

Reactions: mtrappett

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Thank you for the pictures! The models look fantastic - congratulations! :)