Millennium Falcon Cockpit from UHU02

Enterpriser10

Since the beginning. . .
Well, well, well . . . By the other hand, did you see that the Master finished his wonderful model that we're following? . . .

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
O-M-G!!!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

@uhu02 san, sensei, you have outdone yourself!

Thank you very much for this spectacular work of art!!!

:Bravo::Bravo::Bravo::Bravo::Bravo::Bravo::Bravo::Bravo::Bravo:

:Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
So here are the photos!
Starting with the front window section.
239.jpg

240.jpg

241.jpg

243.jpg

244.jpg

245.jpg

246.jpg

247.jpg

248.jpg

249.jpg

250.jpg

251.jpg

252.jpg

253.jpg

254.jpg

256.jpg

257.jpg

258.jpg

259.jpg

260.jpg

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Another amazing model from UHU was born. :Bravo:

But can somebody tel me if UHU does betatesting? It is not possible to desing it with no mistakes without betatesting. Or is it? :)
This is essentially the beta-test. Then again, he has been doing this for so long that he is able to work things out during the design process.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
This would be the great beginning for kit bashing some of the other ships seen in the Star Wars universe that use this cockpit. Or something original, it would have to be a stand alone model not including UHU's, obviously, but it would have the space for parking UHU's masterpiece. :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The cockpit tube looks like the engine section of the Apollo space capsule. I cannot stress enough how awesome this entire project is. The files are HUUUUGE and if you take a close look at them, you will certainly agree that this is justified. He incorporated every rivet, every cable, every ever so small knob... Just WOW. :)

But can somebody tel me if UHU does betatesting?
Rhaven has already answered the question, however, I wish to add that UHU often revises his parts and even build steps on-the-fly (he did so with the Tokyo Tower). If he finds something which can be enhanced or brought closer to the "real thing" he will do it whenever possible. In most cases it is the lack of reference material or new refs coming up during the design or build proces which might require these changes. The construction itself is pretty much straight forward and set in advance because of the master's experience in papercrafting. :)

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Always thank Raven Black.
look forward to seeing more of your great post.thumbsup
It is both my pleasure and honor to make certain that your work is shown in its entirety and artistic excellence! I have and always will enjoy your magnificent contributions to the already wonderful hobby! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! thumbsupthumbsup

lyter1958

Esteemed Member
I wonder if he might do the rest of the ship ?????? and if anyone can, Master Uhu can...... and then, where to put one that big... hummm, dont have a room big enough..guess i'm gonna have to buy a house ..:)