Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It definitely looks like this! :)

01.jpg

@uhu02 : 1/72 PLEASE!!! :)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Uhu02 really is just an incredible artist. he also released the Mothra caterpillar attacking Tokyo tower. its just astounding the quality of his work. thanks Uhu02

bigpetr

Designer/Master Modeler
UHU02, thank you for choosing this as your next project (hopefully :))
Falcon was not on my ToDo list, but model from UHU02 will be:). I am so excited. Will it be whole Falcon or standalone cockpit?

Enterpriser10

Since the beginning. . .
Well, well, well, I just wonder how he can read all of our minds!!!!!! Please, Uhu, continue reading our thoughts!!!!!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ohh, I think so, too! He mentioned to make it in order to accomodate the 6" action figures and figure model kits. You can use it for photo shoots. The diameter will be about 21 cm (or more). He says that if he makes the complete Falcon the model will need an entire room for display. :eek:

That's cool - I plan to make a part of the Emperor's throne room for my figures in the same scale! :)

BTW, thank you very much for the find, @thegreek270 . I have adapted the title of the thread accordingly. ;)

Last edited:

thegreek270

@ Revell-Fan

You are very welcome. I wasn't so sure about the title anyway.
I am checking almost every day what UHU is doing, i guess i am addicted to his work :)

And even if it's "only" the cockpit. I can't wait to see what he is doing with it.