Macharius Vanquisher

silveroxide

I found that the individual track links are a pain. When I did mine, I was going to make them more intricate, almost like yours, but it took too long and I made them more modern style with thick pads instead. Great wok on on your technique. I posted my build over at Dakkadakka, and found a good reception on my build there. Keep up the great work and I am waiting to see more updates.

Vger1981

Yes, they are! :D But I hope I'll do that...once. :D They are preety much the same as yours, and those joints takes forever to do, but it's the only way to make them believeable..
Mine are not accurate too, there should be small pads in the center and some rivets, but I can live with that.
Well, those winged skuls are tricky on Baneblades, but your tank is the best warhammer machine made of paper even with the "abrams" style tracks! I hope we'll see another masterpiece here soon. :wave:

Vger1981

I've been busy to make the base for the beast, well, it wasn't the best idea... :cry:
Basic parts of the bridge construction is taken from Alin's ultimate Bailey Bridge, others are pure fiction. Everything is made of thin cardboard. Pillar is created in Sketch-up, printed, heavy laminated and covered with acrylic wood filler to achieve concrete texture, I hope it will be ok to paint it with synths. Still a lot of work to do.
I'll try to transform that little guy to some sort of imperial guard soldier, since I don't have any, but I'm not sure about the size, we'll see.. :mrgreen:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
That bridge is just plain awesome. The one support on the Bridge gives the tank a sense of movement. Really incredible! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
You have done a SPECTACULAR JOB on this diorama!!!
It does not look like it is made of paper at all!!!

KUDOS TO YOU ON A FINE JOB WELL DONE!!!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Had to come back and click all the "Likes", which has to be the understatement of the year! Fantastic!! :)

CLICK the "LIKE" buttons!!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Freakin' awesome!! So many individual pieces that are works of wonder in their own right, and together, just awesome!! :)