Lurkers:

Seaboard

Dec 14, 2006
Conyers GA.
At least the lurkers aren't as bad as stalkers. I usually get on the sight look around for a bit and then log on if I need to.

Anyways Hello all!
wave.gif

Clerk

Nov 6, 2002
Esparto, California
Visit site
Because of the wife having surgury before Christmas and me having the flue several times, I just haven't felt like doing much computer stuff. I do log on once in a whilel to see what is cooking lately

Nick R.

The Rock
Jan 10, 2007
Wisconsin
I'm one of those lurkers as well. Been checking out the site now for a couple of months. I've got a 2' x 7' city module that I built. But I've been putting off scenicing it for years. Stumbled upon this site while looking for tips and tricks. Seems there is a wealth of information here and I just joined a day or two ago. Hopefully after I get started with my scenicing I'll have more tips and tricks to add.

Guess just a little bit more, I'm also into 1.5 Scale "Live Steam". Been doing that for the last 10 -12 years as well. May have to post some pictures of that stuff your enjoyment.

-Nick

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
hiscopilot said:
Whats up? 37 online and 311 guests? I know many of us lurked here before signing up and posting. But, c'mon sign on and say hi! Even if you don't post much just let us know you're here! :)

Hisco - I had the same question some time ago. If you click on the "currently active" link it will take you to a listing of who is on line. You will find that a lot of those "311" guests are actually spiderbots from search engines such as Yahoo, Google, etc. There doesn't seem to be a way to differentiate the actual "living guests" from the "cyber search bots" that make up that number. Just a for what it's worth note.

Have fun - always:) :)