last exile guild figther

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you guys, I hope people build this model. I hope they watch at least video clips of it to know where to greeble it. It is a very engrossing Anime. It was bigger than "Sta wars" was to America in Japan. I had to wait 4 years to get the extra edition DVDs. It's one of the few collections of a series I own. :)

lons fede

Hi everybody how are you ? today ends this thread of the gild model of the last exile series,

I already finished the model a few days ago but I was with other issues to be able to post the last steps of its construction.

well , we start with the numbered pieces 19 20 21 22 23 24 and 25 .
then pieces 20 through 23 are glued together in sequence to give depth to that joint piece. To realize it, I looked carefully at the 3d model to understand where everything goes. then the following pieces are placed as shown in the photo.

I suggest giving the piece a certain concavity once it is dry to better fit it into the main body.

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-24 at 18.42.17.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-01-24 at 18.42.17 (1).jpeg

then continue as it is in the photos of the pieces 14 15 16 this is the most complex part since there you have to maintain the curves and glue the parts well. take the time you need.

With all this, all that remains is to finish gluing the last parts to finish the model.

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-24 at 18.42.18.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-01-24 at 18.42.18 (1).jpeg

I suggest that you start by partially gluing pieces 17 and 18 as shown in the photo and then glue the joint treads of parts 14, 15 and 16.
Once this piece is completely glued, finish gluing the 17 and 18.

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-24 at 18.42.19.jpeg

Glue the last piece first of a tab then joining it with the tab of piece 17 or 18 depending on which side you started on and then carefully close it on the side that was left carefully. that is to say, start gluing the piece as if you were making a circle or in a circular way.

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-24 at 18.42.19 (1).jpeg

Then there are some small pieces that at first I didn't know where they were going, but when I saw the series I discovered that they were an antenna.

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-24 at 19.02.32.jpeg

Our guild fighter is here. I hope you liked this window on the explanation of the model. By the way I put the finished photos.

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-24 at 18.42.20.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-01-24 at 19.08.15.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-01-24 at 19.08.28.jpeg

lons fede

You know, for pure pleasure I decided to make the model of Annatorai's airship just to have it. It can be greatly improved from time to time, just add some details such as covering the chimneys and strengthening the internal part. Later I will place some turrets to make it look better, I am still doing tests. The details are small but as I had a printing error on one of the sheets I was able to do them, I hope you like it !!!!!

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-25 at 18.06.54.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-25 at 18.07.05.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-01-25 at 18.07.41.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-25 at 18.07.56.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-01-25 at 18.08.11.jpeg

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I would take a dull pizza cutter and push all the lines on the hull to give it texture. Color in those white edges, Black would be better than white bare cardboard.

Is this you own design? If so, you're off to a good start. If not, can you provide the link? :)

lons fede

I would take a dull pizza cutter and push all the lines on the hull to give it texture. Color in those white edges, Black would be better than white bare cardboard.

Is this you own design? If so, you're off to a good start. If not, can you provide the link? :)
the model of annatorai's ship is not mine and I did it in an afternoon, that's why it came out so rough, it's also to test it and see how to improve it. The ideal thing would be to make some cannons
the model is from ROCKETMAN and its link is: https://www.deviantart.com/rocketmantan/art/Last-Exile-Anatoray-ship-202208271

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
That explains a lot. He makes a lot of models, but does not really go for much detail. He does make models of really odd subject matter than cannot be found anywhere else, and that's cool. I'd like to see him put his vast talent on making something very detailed.

I just started an Anatory ship as an exercise on Rhino3D. We'll see how it comes out. ;)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
There are so few drawings out on it. It's a Bummer.

lons fede

That explains a lot. He makes a lot of models, but does not really go for much detail. He does make models of really odd subject matter than cannot be found anywhere else, and that's cool. I'd like to see him put his vast talent on making something very detailed.

I just started an Anatory ship as an exercise on Rhino3D. We'll see how it comes out. ;)

Yes, this model is the roughest and most untidy of all. I don't deny that. I did it in an afternoon without much care hahahahahaha
but I love making rare and difficult to find models.
If you finish the model of Annatorai's ship, pass it on, I'd love to put it together.