Landmaster.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
The PDO model looks horrid. I opened up the .Iwo file in Rhino3D. That surprised me. There's even an engine in there, and a hinge for articulating the body. It would take a massive effort to make this into a model. I don't think the demand would be that great. I wonder how many would even build the .PDO version, which would be a nice plain representation of the model? The .IWO file is the most detailed. :)

Last edited:

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
The PDO model looks horrid. I opened up the .Iwo file in Rhino3D. That surprised me. There's even an engine in there, and a hinge for articulating the body. It would take a massive effort to make this into a model. I don't thhink the demand would be that great. I wonder how many would even build the .PDO version, which would be a nice plain representation of the model? :)
Would you be willing to convert the .lwo over to a .obj?

Vahmp

The PDO model looks horrid. I opened up the .Iwo file in Rhino3D. That surprised me. There's even an engine in there, and a hinge for articulating the body. It would take a massive effort to make this into a model. I don't think the demand would be that great. I wonder how many would even build the .PDO version, which would be a nice plain representation of the model? The .IWO file is the most detailed. :)
I have both PDO programs... Pepakura Designer 4 and Viewer. With the Designer 4 i can create the pages for the kit and then try to save them to PDF file. But prolly have to re-unfold the bits that are off pages. Not right now, but I will eventually take a crack at it.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I have both PDO programs... Pepakura Designer 4 and Viewer. With the Designer 4 i can create the pages for the kit and then try to save them to PDF file. But prolly have to re-unfold the bits that are off pages. Not right now, but I will eventually take a crack at it.
I look forward to seeing how it turns out!