Land Rover...the best 4x4 by far!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Very well done! You should paint the edges around the wheels a bit. :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Looks great!! If you paint the wheels with "Liquid Electrical Tape", they will look like rubber. "Flex Seal" makes them look like rubber too. The "Flex Seal" comes in Pint size cans, but you can paint it on, and it does dry into rubber. I have done wheel aircraft with it, it's fantastic. Makes seats look like their are covered in Naugahyde. You can press shapes into it before it dries. If you glue strips onto the ries, they will look like treads when it dries. :)

Chuffy70

Jun 5, 2022
Norwich UK
Looks great!! If you paint the wheels with "Liquid Electrical Tape", they will look like rubber. "Flex Seal" makes them look like rubber too. The "Flex Seal" comes in Pint size cans, but you can paint it on, and it does dry into rubber. I have done wheel aircraft with it, it's fantastic. Makes seats look like their are covered in Naugahyde. You can press shapes into it before it dries. If you glue strips onto the ries, they will look like treads when it dries. :)
Interesting sounding product, as a Brit, we love anything that comes in pints! ;) I shall seek out the L.E.T you speak of, thanks for the tip

Reactions: zathros