Klingon Bird of Prey from "Enterprise"

D-WHALE

Utopia Planitia Engineer
now the forum is new and i can also here introduce my latest creation! (so a bit copy and paste)

i guess it is the first reproducible paper-"BoP" with movable wings, but have you ever seen the "wings-up" position in the series???
smile.gif

the model is of course in 1/1700, but it will be available as a "poor" version in 1/1000! that mean, that it is a unlocked PDO and the parts can modify like you want! so if you want it smaller or bigger, you can do it and if you are a "mad guy" like Svarok you can also do layering!

DSCI0225.jpg DSCI0226.jpg DSCI0228.jpg DSCI0229.jpg
DSCI0230.jpg DSCI0231.jpg DSCI0232.jpg DSCI0233.jpg

Uyraell

I thought the same thing, Vipers7.:):cool:
An exceptionally original idea for an extremely good model.

Kind and Respectful Regards, Uyraell.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
These look GREAT!!!

I (especially) like how you created the Klingon sword into the stands for the Klingon Ships.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

D-WHALE

Utopia Planitia Engineer
well, after alot builds of Klingon ships is it not so easy to create a new stand! the problem is also, that this model is very small and had not really a point to put it on a stand! the wing should be also movable and the stand should not better look like the model! so that was the best solution!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Well, I have to say that the stands for the Klingon ships are suited perfectly for such.
It is a PERFECT SOLUTION!!!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wonderful! I've been looking for such a model for a long time. Thank you, Marko!

D-WHALE

Utopia Planitia Engineer
The unlocked PDO file is now uploaded here! the scale is 1/1000, but feel free to scale it!