Just wanted to let you know im back.

eagleclaw4935

May 15, 2019
A short ditty about me. Currently retired after 30 years in the beverage industry. Im a former Air Force missileman. Have a lot of interests such as space flight, sci-fi,and meterology. Also of course model making.Im in the hopes of making friends here, sharing experience. looking forward to meeting you all. Ed

lyter1958

Esteemed Member
Jan 19, 2015
Bristol,Vt
Hi ED.. welcome !! you'll make a lot of friends here for sure. this is a great site and everyone likes to help everyone . glad you joined

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Welcome to Zealot! Thank you for your military service!
You have come to the right place for all things paper (as well as other mediums). Granted, this site is very SCI-FI heavy, however, all types of model building is very much welcomed here. Everyone here is kind, polite, and very helpful. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask. We are more than willing to help you (or at least point you int the right direction).
If you have photos of some of the models that you have already built, by all means, please post them. We love looking at photos. I would like to also recommend posting build threads. That way, you can show off your skills as well as highlight areas that you may have problems or issues with so that you can get assistance or show how you were able to deal with that problem or issue.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello eagleclaw,

welcome to Zealot!

I too would love to see some pictures of your previous builds if you have any.

Have fun and enjoy! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to Zealot. Feel free to post anything you have already made, no matter what it is, in this thread. Glad to have you aboard, and Thanks for posting an Introduction. ;)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
Good to have you here... Airforce...was a brat then US Navy Seabees for 10 years... wide range of interest that should allow you to find many models to play with!!!

I believe we have (Up'ed) Zealot quite a bit and have a wonderful crowd of builders and Friends here!!!

Reactions: zathros

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Good to have you here... Airforce...was a brat then US Navy Seabees for 10 years... wide range of interest that should allow you to find many models to play with!!!

I believe we have (Up'ed) Zealot quite a bit and have a wonderful crowd of builders and Friends here!!!

I resemble that remark!! ;)