Just Saying Hi!

RMantha

Aug 15, 2020
Duntroon, Ontario
Hi from Central Ontario. Been building paper models for a couple years now but I do bounce back and for from scratch-building and woodworking and a few other hobbies. Too many projects on the go and it takes me forever to complete anything. I do really enjoy building stuff though!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello RMantha!

Let me be the first to welcome you to Zealot. You have come to the right place for all things paper (as well as other mediums). So, what sort of things are you interested in (i.e. Sci-Fi, Militaria, Civilian Vehicles, architecture)?

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask. We will do what all we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

When you do build a model I would like to invite you to post build threads of your projects. Build threads are a great way to show off your skills and techniques, as well as to highlight problem areas that you may need help with or show how you were able to solve said problem.

Once again welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself.

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
welcome RMantha hope you like it here.
And please show us some pic's of your building"s.

RMantha

Aug 15, 2020
Duntroon, Ontario
My interests really are everything. It all depends on my mood for the day. That is why i have soooooo many models on the go right now. At the moment on my desk i have 9 in the works and that's just paper models. For scratch-building in plastic I have just 3. I guess for my favorite though i would have to say anything Star Wars, because when it came out on VHS my friend and I saved up and bought it around 35ish years ago lol.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello Mantha!

Welcome to Zealot.

That sounds very interesting! If you have the time, please show us some WIP pictures here. You may choose to start a build thread on your models to keep us up-to-date. :)

Have fun and enjoy! :)

RF

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
I'll add my Welcome Aboard. As @Rhaven Blaack said, you have come to the right place. I too have very diverse interests, and Zealot can accommodate almost all of them. :cool:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to Zealot. I have to admit that I too bounce around a lot from cars (real ones) to fixing my house (real one) and it gets difficult to get to modeling. Feel free to post anything that you have made, regardless of media, I'm sure we all would like to see it. :)