Joe Biden Inauguration: Peaceful Transfer of Power

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
May God Bless President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris. May they uphold the Constitution, and God Bless America!! The peaceful transition of power has taken place, was going to and there was no one who could have stopped it.

I hope people read and understand the laws of the U.S. and realize, you make your change by voting, and or running for political office. You have to take the long road, or like me, vote for the person you feel best represents what you stand for. I just wish that people would diversify their news sources, and understand that you vote for the office, not the person. The person must due the duties they swear to do. This is common knowledge. The fact that all those people though that former Vice President Pence could have over turned the electoral college was a complete lack of understanding of the nature of that meeting, which was just a ceremony, with no one being able to change anything. Then they yell "Hang Pence"!!? The protestor who died literally threw her life away, not for what she believed, but because they did not understand the law,being duped and lied to. This is fact. It's a shame anyone had to die.

The Capital Guard had his head smashed in with a fire extinguisher. Where does it say anyone in America has the right to do that!?!

What a disgrace to the National Cemetery which was so close buy, to all those veterans who gave all for our country.

It's a new era for the U.S.A.. May everybody come together in peace, and debate in peace, because we need the debate, we need everyone's informed opinions. This is not a party issue.

We need to talk to each other, to prevent the country from going to an extreme left or right. IMHO. :)

If this post pisses you off, and you feel the need to leave this forum, then do so. I will not tolerate insurrectionists of secessionists on this forum. I want you to leave as soon as possible.

When you run a forum that is read by as many people who pass by and read the threads here, there is an obligation to take your (you in general) head out of the sand, and speak out. :)

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Agreed John. May God bless President Biden, and Vice President Harris. I hope thier administration can do what needs to be done to reunite the country, And may God bless the United States.