Info on CPR Visit From Manager .Toronto

interurban

Chris

Unfortunately now that the weather has changed I'm away on most weekends and it would be hard to schedule. We can shoot for around 4:00-4:30 PM during the week .giving you some time to get here, we have 2 shops in our yard, Diesel & Car, we could take about 30 minutes in each, we also have a service island where we service our locomotives. As we are a 24-7 operation I must stress the importance in safety, as I mentioned before you will need safety boots, I will supply hard hats glasses etc.

As Toronto Yard is a rather large facility we'll limit our tour to the mechanical side of our operation (besides that's were all the good stuff is)

Thanks

Hi Friends I know this may be a no go time wise for some.
But I am still going and hopefully a few friends from the Gauge and at my work can still make it.
The best day ? ethier Monday Wednesday or Thursday.
I am waiting for imput from all concerned re best Day.
Please use my Private email. ASAP.
Thanks.

;)

Duckman

Yard Visit

Hi Chris, Sounds like a great day at the yards, You know you can count me in. My hours are very flexable as you know.I would like to say that Wed. is a better day though. Looking forward to it . Later. Duckman....:D

cpr_paul

Well, make sure you get lots of pics - I won't be able to make the tour.

I'll actually be a couple of thousand miles away that day - in the UK :D

interurban

Have a good trip to the UK Paul, Have a pint of bitter for me and a bag of nuts:D :D :D :D :D
Only three going up to now, may be a couple more.
Will post the pics;)