Imperial Guard Baneblade - FlareBaffled

Status
Not open for further replies.

CascadeOverload

Jul 17, 2010
Toronto Canada
Loving the look of that model Tirick! This is one of the models that I plan on starting shortly, I have some added bitz from GW that I'm going to use as accents, and probably some mod work. Fantastic build m8!!

glabbott

Nov 4, 2008
Awesome

I have to say that as soon as I am done my BSG model I want to do this one as you did such a great job I want to see if I can do it justice. Awesome work.

Fl0ydski

Feb 26, 2008
Good lord that's a lot of pieces! But what an extremely good looking paper model. Has anyone ever made a PDF of the part pages? I am on a MAC of Pepakura Viewer doesn't work. And I do not have a spare copy of Windows to make a duel boot.

Great build... that's insane with the tracks... that's the only part I am hesitant about(keeping my enthusiasm long enough to complete...)

~Floyd

Tirick

Oct 5, 2009
Ontario, CA
tcfgaming.com
I can make one, although I'd poll Flarebaffled before releasing one. The only caution I'd have is that the model view really helps with the build-up. I essentially had it open the entire build.

I also have them renegotiated onto letter size, if you would prefer that, again only with Flarebaffled's permission.

Tirick

Grindar

Mar 7, 2008
the only tricky piece for putting it on letter is the chassis. but if you play with it, you can get it so only a few bits of tab get put onto the margin.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
BUMPED for priority reasons - do not bump in old threads.

Fantastic model - and look at these lovely tracks!!! :)

Revell-Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.