I'm tired, need a vacation.

goodduck

Well, 1st: I am thinking done away with the separated tabs and put the tabs on the model like the Japanese designers are doing. That of course that means I will have to redo everything. 2nd: I made a mistake(?), I built the all new 1/500 Space Battleship Yamato by Bandai. With that beautiful plastic model sitting on my shelf next to my pc and loving it, that kind of taking the wind out of my sails… :D

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I am sorry that there is more work for you to do (be adding the glue tabs).
If it is any consolation, I think that you have done an ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL JOB in designing this model! I would hate to see all of the hard work that you have already put into this project go to waist. I hope you are able to regain the wind in your sails to finish this model. I know that there are many people (including myself) that would love to build this paper model.

I would like to encourage you to keep going!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I think you will get a better result with separated tabs, besides, think how easy that is to do. Just "Duplicate the edge, the using the "Array" Command, under "Transform", run an Array of tabs "Along Curve" both sides, and it's done. You could bang this out really quick if you did it that way. You purchasers would be happier with the model. Tabs on the model it self suck. :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Wait till you do the "Fly by" animations"!! :)