I was playing with the camera...

roryglasgow

Jun 3, 2001
Huntsville, TX USA
web.wt.net
Here are a few pics I shot on my West Hill RR layout at the office. I was just playing with the camera and wanted to see what a few shots through the forest would look like...

Looking down the dirt road into the Void Beyond the Edge of the World.
DownTheRoad.jpg

I got new flourescent lights in my office today. Check out the flourescent sun and ceiling tile skies. Beats a gingham curtain, doesn't it? :D
EarlyAfternoon.jpg

A shot through the woods. Look carefully and you can see the store through the trees on the left.
ThroughTheWoods.jpg

Arlaghan

Sep 9, 2003
S. FL
Super! Both photos and modeling!

Where's the deer that should be prancing past that dirt road in the first photo? :D

roryglasgow

Jun 3, 2001
Huntsville, TX USA
web.wt.net
Thanks for the compliments!

The deer on way off to the left, across the creek. You can see them here:

West Hill Railroad Layout

That location in the first photo would be a nice spot for some more deer... I think I'll get some more and do that next time I buy some more LPBs. I like adding little details like that from time to time. People come by my office every now and then to see if they can spot the new stuff.

roryglasgow

Jun 3, 2001
Huntsville, TX USA
web.wt.net
An antler? Yeah...that must be it! Shortly after I took this photo, something knocked me out cold. When I woke up, someone (or something) had taken my wallet and my camera. There were incriminating hoof prints all over the place...

Nah, seriously, it's a dead tree on the edge of the woods. :)