I created an Instructable!

Sudsy

https://www.instructables.com/Building-a-Paper-or-Card-Stock-Armored-Vehicle-for/

So, I've finally created a tutorial based on my experiences in papercraft modeling since 2018 when I stumbled into Zealot tracking down the Patoroch models Silveroxide was building and posting on DakkaDakka....

Hobby wise, this has been one of the most fulfilling journeys for me, and I have all of you to blame...err.... thank for any and all tips I posted in that Instructable. I doubt it'll even make an impact there, but hey, the model's I've posted in numerous other places from Facebook to YakTribe Games have always impacted the right people; those crazy enough to join our ranks!

Sudsy

Thank you for the support, but most importantly, the INSPIRATION!

I've been featured by an Editor in the Paper Challenge that closes soon. I suppose I work well under pressure... Not bad, as the Instructable was approved by moderators Monday and it is now Tuesday (I posted over the weekend, and it takes 1 business day for moderation to go through leading me to believe there is indeed a monkey behind the machine approving these).

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is a fun read indeed, I enjoyed it! It is very informative and hopefully will get more people interested in the hobby. Very well done! :)

dr_tetrode

Good article, well written, conversational and an easy read. Thanks for writing and entering it and Congratulations on making runner up! :CHEERS::BRAVO:

Scott ;-)

Sudsy

Now I'm going to need to follow this up there... Time to find a model... Or just build another BMP especially for that process. I've just been so distracted by my love Battlemechs and 3D printer lately.