I claims this planet in the name of Mars!

zeb

Jun 26, 2006
no problem would look forward to it, as a sort of novice, would welcome that challenge

BazookaJo

Apr 2, 2006
UK
www.bazookajo.me.uk
Just a quick update - things not going as quickly as I'd hoped, but getting there - just the face, visor and brush to finalise and document then hopefully I'm done - perhaps in a week or so if all goes well.

Instructions will be a little threadbare but should be enough to see people through, I'll probably revisit it in a few months when I do an A3 build, but at the moment I really want to press on with other things (and have a break from Marv for a while).

My Beta builder has let me down so I'll only be doing a limited release initially in case there are any glaring errors - I'll have built the model from the parts so everything should be okay in this respect (fingers crossed), but I just might need to clarify things here and there.

As such if you're willing to give it a build over the next month let me know via a post or a PM and I'll send the kits to the first 3 who get in touch (Zeb and Paper Warrior let me know if you're still interested and I'll send them your way).

After 3 successful builds I'll go public :)

Regards

Paul.

BazookaJo

Apr 2, 2006
UK
www.bazookajo.me.uk
Model & Beta done - time for limited release!!!!

Well the kit has been finished and had a thorough Beta Build by the mighty SurfDuke - everything looks in order.

As I said I'm doing a limited release initially to the first 3 folks who let me know that they're interested (kits on their way to Zeb and B-Manic).

Paul.

P.S. Best regards and again major thanks to the SurfDukeDuke.

NewMarvSmall.jpg

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
'Oh you earth people make me soooo mad!'

Haha good stuff. You know you need to make the space monster thats all hair and sneakers.

or the dog K-9...

marvk9.gif

BazookaJo

Apr 2, 2006
UK
www.bazookajo.me.uk
Stev0 said:
'Oh you earth people make me soooo mad!'

Haha good stuff. You know you need to make the space monster thats all hair and sneakers.

or the dog K-9...

marvk9.gif

Nah for me it's Duck Dodgers or nothing:grin: but later ... MUCH later:wink:

(Wehey - just noticed I've become an Extreme Veteran at some point. Now people will think I know what I'm talking about :D)

R

rickstef

Stev0,

You are thinking about Gossamer, the Red hairy, no neck, sneaker wearing monster.

gossamer.jpg

Rick

R

rickstef

Ya know, one of the admins of this site is a big Looney Tunes fan, and he would really appreciate a copy of Marvin.

So Bazooka, if you could find the time, to send him a copy?

He will be looking forward to it

Rick

P

paulhbell

i have sent you a pm bazookajo, let me know if you have recieved it as it's the first time i have used a pm on this forum and i am not sure it has worked right.

BazookaJo

Apr 2, 2006
UK
www.bazookajo.me.uk
i have sent you a pm bazookajo, let me know if you have recieved it as it's the first time i have used a pm on this forum and i am not sure it has worked right.

On its way Paul

rickstef said:
Ya know, one of the admins of this site is a big Looney Tunes fan, and he would really appreciate a copy of Marvin.

So Bazooka, if you could find the time, to send him a copy?

He will be looking forward to it

Rick

No Problem Rick :)

That should be enough now.

When I get feedback of 3 successful builds I'll be releasing it publicly - gives me a little time to get a basic web page together as a home for the little guy. Also gives the instructions a few more dry runs.

Regards

Paul.

BazookaJo

Apr 2, 2006
UK
www.bazookajo.me.uk
Message to advanced builder party:

If anyone wants to take some photos while they're building to help illustrate the process please do so.

As you can see from the instructions - my camera is pants:mad: !

BazookaJo

Apr 2, 2006
UK
www.bazookajo.me.uk
Ashrunner said:
Joe

You might want to check with The Webdude about hosting Marvin. It would fit right in with his theme.

You can check out his site at http://www.paperian.com/

The Webdude's site rocks but I've already got my webspace, and a domain name sorted www.bazookajo.me.uk (nothing there yet though).

After all I'll need the space for all the excellent models I'm going to be building over the next year:wink:

Regards

Paul.

zeb

Jun 26, 2006
have got the test files and insturctions, this weekend when I get a few hours spare will start a test build and take photo's

P

paulhbell

got the files and printed them off. i have got F117 to finish off then will start this. going to be a couple of days. i will try and borrow a camera, my own is broke and i don't think santa is bringing me a new one. wil try and post some photos of the build.

SURFDUKE2001

Kartonmodellbauer
Feb 14, 2006
Broken, Lost, Borrowed, Cameras

It seems that one can't be a master builder, (and have a good Digital Camera). Myself included!!!

Carl