Howdy Cousins

Gearz

Greetings all :). Its certainly difficult times for many of us, so well wishes and good health to all readers and their loved ones. It seems to have been rocky times for zealot, so a big thank you Darius, for committing to continuing Zealot, not to mention the staff members and contributors for continued hard work maintaining the site and content. i would have been grossly disappointed to find this collect of exceedingly talented modellers had been thrown to the wind, your worth your weight in uranium gentlemen.

As somewhat of an intro, i have just rejoined after a very long absence from card modelling and developing. I can't say i can contribute much these days, but a thank you to all of you, for the continuing modelling entertainment and conversation = GOLD.

BrettG

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Brett,

Welcome back to Zealot. Things have changed. quite a bit over the years.

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

By all means, please post photos of your work so that others can see what you do easier. You can post photos directly from your computer to the thread without the need of a photo hosting site.

Once again, welcome back. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Good that you found your way back to zealot. Hope to follow some of your building threads

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome back to the forum! :)

Thank you very much for your kind words. They are much appreciated. :)

Take care and have fun and enjoy! :)

RF

Last edited:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for the Re-Introduction, nice to have you back. ;)