Hi, I am phuocdh90, making the online program named "Papermaker"

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Rhino3D gave up on apple, they just could not get it to work properly, maybe you have unlimited wealth, I don't know, but after 3 or so years, Rhino3D would not work properly with APPLE's Software, and Apple computers are P.C.'s with different software.. Some people are just stuck way back in the past. They don't spend money on life's necessities, but will pay 5 times more for something made by APPLE, it's just stupidity, their products are usually worse, their Retina display is a joke, and you couldn't buy a Apple P.C to compete with my latest Ryzen 9, 8 Core computer I just built, yes, I built, you can't open APPLE products, it voids the warranty, and they don't allow you to build one using their O.S., because Apple thinks everybody is stupid. The effort to make PaperMaker compatible with APPLE will take away from adding more features the people ACTUALLY USE TO PRODUCE things who use P.C.s and Linux O.S's. Linux wouldn't be hard, and you would probably get support for the Linux forums, as those people really are into sharing, the complete opposite of APPLE. It isn't a question of your influence, Apple doesn't allow that.

Rhino3D won't go to Linux as their is no way of protecting their product. It's so cheap, why anyone would want to pirate me is beyond words. If you have a student I.D. (like one of your kids) you can get Rhino3D, the fully functioning commercial version for $200 bucks, and load it onto 3 different computers, the license never expires.

I don't know anyone who makes anything with Apple products, they all use P.C.s. I know people who cruise the Internet with Apple products, an expensive way to do something so trivial.

Gear your program to the masses. Don't waste time on Apple. Linux, yes!!, a free program for Linux will draw many many people to you. P.C.s, well, that speaks for itself. :)