Hi from glenn

mod_ler

i have been lurking for a long time, following your builds. I am looking for Digital Navy's Ambrose lightship, and the links are broke. I have been collecting and building US space program rockets, and am getting motivated to build Mr Zorn's ford trimotor as a cutaway model.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Glen,

welcome to the forum! :)

Thank you for posting an introduction. We'd love to see some pics of your builds. It would be great if you could post some.

Please use our picture upload feature to assure that your pics do not disappear some day (use the "Upload a file" button at the bottom right corner of the posting box ;) ).

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Try here; http://www.digitalnavy.com/

That model used to be free but I think you have to buy it now. I would download "Lilla Weneda". I built that model. I doubled the size of the model in Photoshop, and it came out great. That was a long time ago. I have the Ambrose lightship, but I don't share models like that, especially once someone decides to start selling it, which to be honest, I think is really weird. Why would someone give away a model for years, then start charging for it?

Yorokobi

Zealot Valued Friend
I remember seeing a post about Digital Navy's download links not working any longer. The downloads are all broken, but some of the ships in the store appear to still work.

Really looking for the Fletcher, of which the kits are listed as 'Out of Print', others still work in the store.

There are a few I'd be interested in, but I would rather not purchase anything until someone can confirm they're still in business.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
The only model I ever built from Digital Navy was "Lilla Weneda", which I doubled, making it around 32" long. It was a great model. The others I downloaded were very disappointing. The "Free" models seem to seem to still be there. It's odd, that the pay for models had quite a following, but aren't available anymore.

I've not seen the "Fletcher" model available anywhere from "Digital Navy", not even pirated, they did a good job of taking their products out off of the net, and nobody has ever uploaded them to the usual sites. Downside is that they no longer seem to be available.

No good news Joy, sorry. Nice to see you posting here though. :)

Yorokobi

Zealot Valued Friend
I can report that I was able to purchased the digital P-26 file and received and email very quickly with a download link, which worked.

I sent an email to orders@digitalnavy.com, which was the reply address of the email. I also cc:d the address where the payment went - navy@digitalnavy.com. I asked him/her if the Fletcher would ever be available as a download.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for that update Joy Cohn that really will make it easy for some members that have ben looking for their stuff. :)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Welcome to Zealot and out of the shadows! Show some of your work...we love Pix!
Got questions? Just ask!