Hi from Argentina

Matías Audisio

Hello everyone, Matías is my name.

Funny way to end up here… I've recently been in USA for business purposes and noticed a co-worker was into 3d printing, we ended up having a talk about wargames, troubles he's been dealing with his printers, etc. He later told me he was trying to save some money trying to craft some stuff from paper, I knew papercrafting from some viral Facebook posts but I never linked that to what I usually do/buy. And yes, I'm planning to learn something from what you share and as long as I'm able to show my creations I'll show them.

About me... I'm 28, married, IT consultant. Frequently spend time (and money) on boardgames, rpg's and I've just sold my soul to Warhammer40k.

Thanks for letting me join, and thanks Scott for helping me with the user activation!
Kind regards :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Zealot. We have access to more Warhammer models than you could possibly believe. Just check out the Warhammer section. We request that all pictures be uploaded directly to the forum. No third part hosting is necessary. You will always be able to modify you posts. We are interested in sharing our experiences in the hobbies we talk about. Please don't be shy about posting anything you make, or have made. Posting any previous buildds would fit nicely in your introduction. Thank You for making one. Bienvenido a Zealot. !! :)

Warhammer Thread = http://www.zealot.com/forums/warhammer40k.660/

p.s. Please familiarize yourself with our commonsense Rules and Policies. It seems like many, but common sense takes a lot of words to write down. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to Zealot.

I would like to echo my esteemed colleague and friend is saying that we do indeed have a GREAT deal of Warhammer models (as well as many members who both build the models and play the game). Not only that, but with the recent opening of the 3-D printing section, might interest you as well.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask. We will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).
Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm a little late for the party since my dear colleagues have already taken the words out of my mouth, so-to-speak. ;)

I wish you happy building and much fun here.

RF

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Is that your horse!! I love horses!! I actually have ridden them in New York City, well, City Island, galloping up along I-95 was definitely a surreal experience. I went there so much, they would let me take the horses, without a guide/companion. One thing i did learn, New York City Horses are very streetwise, and when they decide th cross the street/highway, you just let them (provided that's where you plan to go), it seems like suicide, but they know exactly what they are doing, and how to cross roads, and scare the hell out of the people driving cars! :)

Matías Audisio

Is that your horse!! I love horses!! I actually have ridden them in New York City, well, City Island, galloping up along I-95 was definitely a surreal experience. I went there so much, they would let me take the horses, without a guide/companion. One thing i did learn, New York City Horses are very streetwise, and when they decide th cross the street/highway, you just let them (provided that's where you plan to go), it seems like suicide, but they know exactly what they are doing, and how to cross roads, and scare the hell out of the people driving cars! :)

Haha nice experience! This horse is not mine, I had the pleasure to ride it on my last vacation to an old castle here in Buenos Aires (the rural part). I live in the big city, far from the fields, so all I'm able to care for are regular pets.

Have a nice week :)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Just arrived also, been swamped with "LIFE" stuff, but wanted to welcome you to Zealot! I am lucky as I live on a small ranch far from anything and can raise anything I wish, but the expense of raising horses is way too much for my meager "retired" income, but there are several ranchers out here that do, and they are wonderful to visit.
If you have questions or need help, we welcome your questions! Welcome to Zealot!!