Hello

firestarter83

Hello everyone,

Thank you for allowing me to sign up here.
I stumbled on this site as I was looking for some other models to build.

I am new to paper modeling mostly interested in space related models.
I got my start earlier this year doing some models of the AXM shuttles, and am just about finished with a Falcon 9 Crew dragon and Atlas V with a Starliner capsule (also from AXM).

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome you to Zealot!

You have come to the right place for all things paper/cardstock, and to build and hone your skills. The members here are very helpful.

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

By all means, please post photos of your work so that others can see what you do easier. You can post photos directly from your computer to the thread without the need of a photo hosting site.

When you start a new project, please post a build thread. Build threads are a great way of show off your work and skills. Not only that, but if you run into an issue with a model you can highlight the area that you are having problems with and we can offer you some suggestions on how to deal with them.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Zealot. Thank You for joining our community. Everything Rhaven wrote above,

You will find a peaceful sharing bunch here, we all share, and everything here is FREE! ;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

I agree, if you have any pictures, please post them here. I'd love to see them.

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
WOW!!!!:surprise::surprise::surprise:
These look AMAZING! You have done a GREAT JOB!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
What a great collection of rockets!! Freakin' awesome!!! :)