Hello

Francis McGrath

Aug 13, 2017
Hi, my name is Francis McGrath. I've done a lot of Paper Modeling over the years, mostly Star Wars, robots, and Mr. Roger's Land of Make Believe. I'm very interested in making all the Enterprises to hang from my ceiling.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Welcome aboard, and you have come to the right place for all things paper model, including Enterprises. One of the mods or admins will chime in with a hi and welcome sooner or later. I'll just add that you should feel free to upload pictures of any of your past builds to this thread, and try to limit new threads to designs, changes, or construction of new (to you) builds.

and again, Welcome Aboard.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello Francis! Welcome to Zealot.

Great to see that you have chosen to actively join the community. As Micah said, we have many Enterprise fans here and we love to see some pictures of yur previous builds (if you have any ;) ).

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello Francis,

welcome to Zealot! You have come to the right place for all things paper/cardstock and (as well as SCI-FI). We have many members who are into SCI-FI (Myself included). By all means, please post photos of your models. By all means, please post photos of your work so that others can see what you do easier. You can post photos directly from your computer to the thread without the need of a photo hosting site.

If you have any questions, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask. We will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

When you start a new project, please post a build thread. Build threads are a great way of show off your work and skills. Not only that, but if you run into an issue with a model you can highlight the area that you are having problems with and we can offer you some suggestions on how to deal with them.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to Zealot. Making that many ships is quite an enterprise (couldn't resist it). Feel free to post any models you have made in this thread. Welcome aboard. ;)

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Most impressive! You did a GREAT JOB on everything! I like the fact that you designed Mr. Roger's Neighborhood Town of Make Believe. I had a look at your website, I have to say that you are a very talented person!

Francis McGrath

Aug 13, 2017
Maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I've looked at all the Enterprise models and I'm stuck. I want to make all the different incarnations at the same scale. Some of the models don't specify the scale. Does anyone know if there is a place to find them all at the same size?

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
There are many of them in the RESOURCE SECTION. However, in order to download anything you have to be an active member for a minimum of four (4) weeks and have made a minimum of 10 substantial/engaging posts (substantial, meaning not just simple one word posts. We are wanting the kind of posts that you are making now that are engaging).

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
That's all great stuff. It's even greater that you are now with us at Zealot! WOW! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
That is truly a sweet collection of models, and they all look very well made too. Time will fly, and you will have access to more models than you will ever need. Welcome aboard. :)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Hey! Really good! I'm sure you will enjoy Ron Caudillo, Gary Pilsworth, Rawen and Wolf111 scifi models and many others too!