Hello!

65GASSER

Hello all everyone! I'm new to the site but have been collecting HO scale for years. Mostly diesel era Missouri Pacific, UP, Cotton Belt, and SP. Glad to be aboard! :wave:

Soul Embrace

:wave: welcome to The Gauge!

i'm only been here a little while myself, but you will find there are a lot of nice people here that is willing to help out if you need it. i'm looking foward to setting up my first HO Layout, but untill then i'm doing a lot of research.

Hope you stay awhile and enjoy yourself here (i know i have).

Happy Railroading

65GASSER

N Gauger said:
Welcome Aboard 65gasser.... Have to ask, of course, :D 65 gasser??? Car collector????
Yeah I am a small scale builder/collector. I look like I collect more junk than good stuff. sign1 65gasser comes from my '65 Nova that I WAS building into a '60s era gasser.. buuut it has now turned into a full on drag car instead of the vintage route. Also have a '67 RS Camaro, '72 Chevy Cheyenne, and a few mid eighties camaros. Then there is the '94 Camaro... LT1.. problem child... its crazy fast when it runs halfway right. Fuel/ignition problems are haunting me with it though. None are for sale.. yet. :D

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
65GASSER said:
Yeah I am a small scale builder/collector. I look like I collect more junk than good stuff. sign1 65gasser comes from my '65 Nova that I WAS building into a '60s era gasser.. buuut it has now turned into a full on drag car instead of the vintage route. Also have a '67 RS Camaro, '72 Chevy Cheyenne, and a few mid eighties camaros. Then there is the '94 Camaro... LT1.. problem child... its crazy fast when it runs halfway right. Fuel/ignition problems are haunting me with it though. None are for sale.. yet. :D
Oh Mannnn Too Cool!!!! :) :)