Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello Douglas,

Please let me be the first one to welcome you (back) to Zealot! I am glad to see that you have rejoined the forum! The forum has changed greatly since your last visit. So, by all means please refamiliarize yourself with the forum.

By chance do you remember your old user-name? If you do, I can merge this account with the old account, so that you can retain your old post count and easily access your old threads and posts. Please contact me through private message and I will do what I can to help you.

I wholeheartedly understand how life can throw a spanner into the cogworks, and derail certain aspects of life.

When you start a new project, I would like to invite you to post a build thread. Build threads are a great way to show off your skills and techniques, as well as to highlight problem areas that you may need help with or show how you were able to solve said problem.

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here and feel at home. I look forward to seeing your work.

Reactions: micahrogers

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Welcome back Douglas,

Its good to see you still love working with paper. I'm looking forward to see your building threads.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
I'll add my customary

Welcome Aboard!

Glad to have you back with us. This forum gets better and better as we evolve together. Let us know your interests and don't hesitate to ask any questions.

• Love
Reactions: Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Welcome back!

I'm looking forward to seeing what you are going to make.

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Capt_Doug61

Feb 19, 2024
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I will try to find my old username if possible. I was just starting back in the hobby in 2012 but things didn’t progress far. I’ve dabbled off and on with card models going back to the mid 70s. Essentially I’m a rank beginner at this point.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Nice to have you back. Life does get in the way of fun things. I hope you can find peace and fun here. ;)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Great! It's great to have former members come back. Life really can put the kybosh on hobbies, especially this one. ;)