Hello from Mason Michigan

Grady

I wanted to thank you for being added this forum. I have a unhealthy interest in aircraft, armor, naval ships, trains.....aw heck, anything mechanical. I love building card models and giving them to my niece and nephew, both under 5.

I love searching through the post on here and marvel at some of the build, truly inspiring!
Grady

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Well that's a great Introduction. We are equally happy to have you join. Please, feel free to post pictures of any models you have built in this thread. We are not "paper purists" here, but don't mind those who are. I too have give virtually every model I have made away to my friends kids, and to my son, which I watch him destroy, and that taught me how to make him stronger ones, which did not destroy quite so easily. Some of those amost lasted 3 days (in all fairness, that was from 5 to 7 years old, and some died quite spectacularly). ;)

Welcome to Zealot, and Thank You for joining!! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Grady,

Welcome you to Zealot! You have come to the right place for all things paper/cardstock, and to build and hone your skills. The members here are very helpful.

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

By all means, please post photos of your work so that others can see what you do easier. You can post photos directly from your computer to the thread without the need of a photo hosting site.

When you start a new project, please post a build thread. Build threads are a great way of show off your work and skills. Not only that, but if you run into an issue with a model you can highlight the area that you are having problems with and we can offer you some suggestions on how to deal with them.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.