Hello from Germany

Chanur

Feb 6, 2024
Hello everyone, I'm Thorsten from Northern Germany but I'm mostly known as Chanur on the net. I recently started a little paper project over at FB and @Rhaven Blaack kindly invited me to this community. Although I mostly build models in 3D on the PC these days, I still have some plastic models on the shelf waiting to be built.
Nice to meet you all

Chuffy70

Jun 5, 2022
Norwich UK
Welcome to the party!

Look forward to seeing you build along with us here - most of don't bite!

We hope you enjoy your time with us...

Reactions: Chanur

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

I live in Western Germany near the Dutch border. Rhaven told me you were a scifi fan. My main topics are BSG and Buck Rogers.

If you have any pictures of your previous work please feel free to show them here. We love pics! :)

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome you to Zealot!

Thank you for accepting my invitation. You have come to the right place for all things paper/cardstock, and to build and hone your skills. The members here are very helpful.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

When you start a new project, please post a build thread. Build threads are a great way of show off your work and skills. Not only that, but if you run into an issue with a model you can highlight the area that you are having problems with and we can offer you some suggestions on how to deal with them.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Hello and welcome aboard its a great place to be here. Looking forward to see your build thread. Please share some picturrs of your prvious builds.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome Chanur, you'll find many of your fellow countryman here. Welcome to Zealot, so very nice to have you aboard. ;)