Hello from France

Ikarus38

Hello everybody, I'm a french fan of papercraft, my name is Maxime, I am 26 years old and I disocvered the papercraft three years ago on comics forum. I started with basic cubeecraft and now I make a various model (the bigger is an 60cm Ultraman and a Jay Garrick helmet for a friend in progress).

If you have a question, I will respond with pleasure.

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Welcome to Zealot!
You have joined a friendly forum. :D

Open a thread and show us some of your models..... We'd love to see them.... :)

The most important is: To have FUN here. Enjoy!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome!! Thank You so much for posting an Introduction and giving us the chance to greet you. Welcome to Zealot!

Tonino

Welcome aboard Max. This is a nice place to share and learn. I had much more inspirations here than in all the rest of the web!

If you want to create a photo album to show us your works go to gallery and click on create new album. We'll wait to see something from you.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome aboard! :)

You may create your thread in the section which describes the topic of your thread best. So if you are building a paper doll / figure you may post it in the Paper figurines section:
http://www.zealot.com/forums/anime-cartoons-figurines-paperdolls.397/

SciFi items go into the Science Fiction / Fantasy section, plane models in the plane section etc.

Don't worry if you have chosen a wrong section by accident; just PM one of the Moderators and we'll try to fix it. :)

Have fun and enjoy! :)