Hello everyone

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Wow!! I really like your craftsmanship!! Welcome to Zealot! We are in the process of rebuilding the forum, but you shouldn't have any problems. I thank you for posting your "Introductions", and showing us your work, it's great!! :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum!

You have some awesome models. Thank you for the pictures!

Where did you get the Solo Falcon and Walker models? They look fantastic.

Have fun and enjoy! :)

RF

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to Zealot! You have quite an interesting collection. I too was wondering about the walker models as well.
If you have any questions, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help (or at least point you in the right direction).
Once again, welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing more of your work!!!

Thanks to all of you!

Revell-Fan, At-m6 model constructed by myself, At-Act ans Solo MF were taken from RAWEN's site and recolored. I'll ask his permission to share the models with everyone.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks to all of you!

Revell-Fan, At-m6 model constructed by myself, At-Act ans Solo MF were taken from RAWEN's site and recolored. I'll ask his permission to share the models with everyone.
The AT-M6 looks like that it was a kit. Is it available for download?
If you are looking for a place to host it, you are more than welcome to upload it to the RESOURCE SECTION. If you have any problems uploading it, please let me know and I can help you with it.