Hello Everyone

Buckolieo

Hello and thank you.. I am new to this.. I started out looking for Origami airplanes.. Now I am into Card Stock models.. Then I found this Forum and signed up.. I am trying to find templates for beginners and what not..

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Please make sure to read the Rules and Policies, it will give you some background info and help you as you navigate around here >>> Go HERE

Welcome to Zealot... You have found a wonderful place that will help you with your card modeling experience! Could you start off with some examples of what you have done and show us some pix? Also, let us know where your interest is... Sci-Fi - Autos- Aircraft-Automata? That will allow us to help locate or share places we know of for card models in a certain category.

Again Welcome to Zealot!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Zealot. Post any pics of anything you have made, or state your particular model. Maybe we can steer you to something that interests you.Thanks for posing an Introduction. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to Zealot. Please do not be afraid to ask questions. We are always willing to help (or at least point you in the right direction).
I hope that you enjoy yourself here! I look forward to seeing your work! Once again, welcome aboard.

Papa Mashy

Masher of paper
Hi!
I think the Canon papercraft site is a good place to start out.
It has a range of themes and levels of complexity.
There is bound to be something you will like to try.
Post up your work. We are all learning here and it great to share.