hello, bd5760 here

bd5760

Jan 19, 2020
hi I am a modeler from way back, I have done plastic models, model rockets and am trying my hand at paper card models and now I hope share my knowlage of modeling and pass on how not build things by the failures I've made in the past (like the time I thought it was was great idea to fill a hot rod models head lights with plastic tube glue when the lenses were put on, looked great at the time but a few months later they melted off the car and on my shelf(I was 9 at the tme) ) you learn from mistakes, just so you can make new ones! lets have fun and learn from one anther.

Last edited:

subnuke

Banned
Nov 18, 2007
Welcome aboard. Errors are the only teachers we listen to. People here like to throw out ideas and see what others think. We have some really impressively skilled people here who like to freely give out advice.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello and welcome to the forum!

I'd love to see some pictures of your previous work.

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to Zealot! Yes, indeed. You have to the right place for all things paper/cardstock.
Making mistakes is how we learn. I remember the first paper kit model that I made. It was the Thunder Fighter from Buck Rogers. It looked like a dog's dinner. I learned a great deal from that model.
LEARNING and sharing tip, techniques and idea is what this forum is all about. That Is what we are all here for. To help one another and to have fun and enjoy this hobby!

If you have any questions, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask, and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself. I look forward to seeing your work!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome!! I knew BD5750, any relation? Welcometo Zealot. Feel post pics of anything you may have built, model, real or otherwise. Great to have you aboard!! :)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
Howdy and Welcome to Zealot! Like I always say, " If you got questions, just ask"! Someone will always be able to help!!