Harkonnen's WH40k Builds

Harkonnen24

More pics! Starting to come along nicely, I think.

#9 - Here the extra side-armor, headlights, and the sponson "wings" are added to the chassis. Apparently this Baneblade variant can fly. :p

#10 - Front shot of the chassis showing off the headlights and the extra armor on the lower glacis .

#11 - The idler wheels are installed.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Nice looking. Very clean and straight lines. ;)

Harkonnen24

Thanks!

You’re actually not going to believe this. Until I started to finish adding the dozer blade and trench rails to the Leman Russ, I had never thought to score the lines before folding the parts...

While it may have been apparent to you guys, when I started making the models it just didn’t occur to me, so I just continued the practice. My god, it makes things so much easier... Why did nobody tell me!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
It's all over the forum, but there are 1000's of tips like that, there's just no way to keep up on them unless you read a lot of the forum, which I basically have to do. My head is about to blow up with the stuff I garnered from here and other places. It works really well on 1mm cardboard, there's no need to cut the stock into separate pieces.

Harkonnen24

It's all over the forum, but there are 1000's of tips like that, there's just no way to keep up on them unless you read a lot of the forum, which I basically have to do. My head is about to blow up with the stuff I garnered from here and other places. It works really well on 1mm cardboard, there's no need to cut the stock into separate pieces.

It's okay, I'm not blaming you for my own stupidity. What's important is that I know it going forward. XD

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I didn't mean it that way at all. I read stuff and think, "Why didn't I think of that?", then see the date, and realize it was posted 5 years ago. It would be great if there was some kind of Boolean expression that could tie all similar hints and tips together, and put them at our fingertips. Of course, the person that comes up with that will be instantly rich!!

Your models come out great, there's no fumbling or stupidity I see. ;)