Harapla Haroloader non-scale papermodel

tekzo

Just saw at plastic model site, ban*ai plan to release on April 2020. Haro is the mechanical mascot of the Gundam franchise, and is one of the few characters that appear in more than one timeline.But this one quite papercraftable .Try to develop as simple as it can build, hope you guys love it.
For free download here.
Cheers

IMG_20200425_162245_BEAUTY_resize.jpg
IMG_20200425_162257_BEAUTY_resize.jpg
IMG_20200425_162454_BEAUTY_resize.jpg
IMG_20200425_162606_BEAUTY_resize.jpg

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That is very cute! Thank you for posting it here. I haven't visited paperhobby for quite some time. Great to know that he is continuing! There are more fine goodies to find on his site - go and check it out! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Neat looking. It would make a great desk clutter display. ;)

tekzo

That is very cute! Thank you for posting it here. I haven't visited paperhobby for quite some time. Great to know that he is continuing! There are more fine goodies to find on his site - go and check it out! :)

thanks, just found my right time to continues some delayed project, especially in this time.Hope I can make more :cool:
Neat looking. It would make a great desk clutter display. ;)
Thanks zathros, glad to came back and joint again
Thanks, it's cute

Thanks thumbsup

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I am glad to see you back and designing again.
This is a very interesting project! I think that it will make a great addition to any Gundam collection or diorama! As always, you have don a great job in designing it and capturing the look and feel of the original piece. Thank you very much for sharing this with all of us!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@tekzo , the new aircraft carrier looks great, too. I especially like your textures. Since you have made the awesome SHIELD helicarrier I would love to see a nice model of the Quinjet. I'm wondering, is there a chance of you making one, please?

tekzo

I am glad to see you back and designing again.
This is a very interesting project! I think that it will make a great addition to any Gundam collection or diorama! As always, you have don a great job in designing it and capturing the look and feel of the original piece. Thank you very much for sharing this with all of us!

you're welcome Rhaven Blaack, hope the mood carry on :)

@tekzo , the new aircraft carrier looks great, too. I especially like your textures. Since you have made the awesome SHIELD helicarrier I would love to see a nice model of the Quinjet. I'm wondering, is there a chance of you making one, please?
woow Quinjet for bigger scale, that would be interesting.can not promise you, but I keep in my mind thumbsup