HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
From me and my family, I wish all you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!
One of the many things that I am thankful for, is being a part of such a wonderful online community as this one is!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
You're a lucky man, you're spending Thanksgiving with good people. I have to spend it with people I intend to tell not to expect to see me again!! In-Laws, that after 35 years, I've had my fill of. I'll make my own real Thanksgiving over the weekend. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
You're a lucky man, you're spending Thanksgiving with good people. I have to spend it with people I intend to tell not to expect to see me again!! In-Laws, that after 35 years, I've had my fill of. I'll make my own real Thanksgiving over the weekend. :)
I am sorry that you have to deal with that. I fully understand though. I have been in similar situations. I know that it is not fun. With that being said, I hope that you have a good weekend!

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
I am sorry for your situation Z, but remember, in your heart, to just be thankful for the memories that make you happy, and try to see yourself thru to making more happy memories.
And for everyone else who celebrates the holiday, Happy Thanksgiving.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Well, it turned out to be a smaller group than I thought, and it was only people who liked each other. We ended up having a fantastic time, with excellently cooked whole Turkey by my 18 year old Godson/Nephew, and my Niece made Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms, a Potato Medley, delicious stuffing, the list goes on, the 6 of us had an excellent time. Way too many desserts, and some great Whiskey too! One of the best Thanksgivings I can remember. :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Happy Thanksgiving from me as well! :)

John, I'm glad the festivities turned out well for you. I've got an infection but it's getting better. The chicken soup industry is making fantastic sales from my purchases these days. ;)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Happy Thanksgiving from me as well! :)

John, I'm glad the festivities turned out well for you. I've got an infection but it's getting better. The chicken soup industry is making fantastic sales from my purchases these days. ;)

Chicken Soup and Chicken Broth, I use the "Better than Boullion" paste, it makes the best Chicken brother without anys alt. It does work wonders, and feels so good getting something in you other than water. Truly magical stuff, not too good for the chickens though. ;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for the tip! :) I'm feeling better now and think I'll be able go to work again tomorrow. I learned that this was a virus haunting my place; I am not the only one who got it. Yesterday I met a friend whose voice had completely gone for a few days. Mine was deep down in the cellar, so-to-speak (my colleagues wondered why I sounded so "manly"; I said I accidentally chose the wrong settings of my in-built vocoder :D ;) ). I too thought taking some vitamines would not be too worse an idea, so I chose to eat a kiwi. However, that darn thing was so sour it cauterized my tounge. I have switched to tangerines then. Ah well. My taste senses are returning back to normal. :)

Last edited: