Greetings

ShadowCory

Hello,
My name is Cory, and I have been creating my own paper models, sculpts, and craft for too many years to mention. I'm a Digital Artist/Animator by day, but by night I make all kinds of physical arts. I dabble a little in hobby electronics and sometimes add motion and lights to many of my creations. I'm not a great designer, failing mostly in the instructions department, but I am always glad to share anything I come up with and help out anyone who wants to build it. I love seeing what other people create and am always glad to see new tips and techniques that are shared.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Cory,

Please let me be the first one to welcome you to Zealot! I am glad to see that you joined the forum! You have come to the right place for all things model building as a whole, and to build and hone your skills. We have many designers here (of varying skill levels) that are willing (and able) to help you. The members here are very helpful.

When you start a new project, I would like to invite you to post a build thread. Build threads are a great way of show off your work and skills. Not only that, but if you run into an issue with a model you can highlight the area that you are having problems with and we can offer you some suggestions on how to deal with them.

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Hello cory welcome to zealot. I think you gone like it here. If you have any pictures of your models please share them with us.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Hello Cory,
I'll add my hearty Welcome Aboard!

You'll never find a more wretched..... erm... nah... you'll find a great group of hobbyists, who have formed a little family here. I for one here am in absolute awe of anyone who can design thing and turn them into 3D objects. You'll find many great paper model designers here, I'm just a mediocre builder of things, paper, plastic, I don't care.

As @Rhaven Blaack said, please feel free to post any of your creations here, we'll even be glad to host any paper models you design in our resource section ( this is for free models only). And as @mijob stated, please post any pictures of completed models you've made in this thread.

When you start a new build, please start a new thread and document it. we love us some pictures... :cool:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
CORY, IT'S SUCH A PLEASURE TO SEE YOU HERE!!!
:CHEERS:

Great to see that you have joined Zealot. We are a very friendly and helpful bunch and I'm sure you will like it here. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Meanwhile, take a look around, take care and have fun and enjoy! :)

Kind regards
Marcell

@mijob : I already know Cory's work, Michael. He is a master of producing organic paper shapes. You will be blown away by what he has already made! :)

ShadowCory

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Zealot. Thanks for posting your Introduction, you wouldn't believe how many people don't do that. I went to your website, you do really great work. I think you will find this forum interesting. There's a lot of offer, and a place for people to offer what they can. FREE is the motto of this forum. Your work is top notch. Welcome to Zealot!! :)

ShadowCory

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome and kind words! I'm kinda in flux with my home and workspace, so I've been struggling to keep on creating for a little while. It may seem I'm slow to respond and not really doing much, and that would be true! Lol! But once I get settled in I'll be cranking out new projects and hopefully finishing up others that I let slip.
Do you guys here think it would cool and worthwhile for me to try and upload here some or all of the designs I put up in other forums? I probably could make a list, and if there's interest just move some. Just let me know what you think.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That is a great idea! Please go ahead. If you have any WIP pictures you could show I'd suggest to start a separate thread for each topic. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
By all means, please upload what you have! If you have any problems issues or concerns where a certain thing goes or how to upload things, please feel free to ask and we can help you!