Greetings from Vancouver Canada!

Hi there! Thank you for accepting me into the world of Zealot! I myself, am not a builder at the moment, however, I am always interested in learning about new hobbies, and the hobby of paper models seems really interesting to me. The different genres of models that I can see myself most browsing are Gaming, Sci-fi, and fantasy to collect a few model templates for a later time when I am able to start building models myself :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Your not a builder!! We can take car of that. We have 1000's of models here ranging from th ridiculously easy, to the ridiculously, personal life's best. We invite those who just wish to enjoy the work of others too. We just ask that if you see something you like, make a post, and tell that person what you like about the model. Comments from others are very uplifting. If you are interested in a certain Genre of models, let us know, in this thread would be best. We have links to many free models, and we host 1000's of free models. That's also a key word here, all the models a free. If you chose a model, and start a build thread, we will help you get started, and teach you how to build these paper models. They have a way of getting into your blood!! They become addictive, making something from almost nothing.

Welcome to Zealot!! We are Happy to have you. :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Yes, I agree - once you have been bitten by the paper bug I assure you it won't let you go. ;):)

I started as a simple modeler and now I make my own models.

Just pick one or two and try it. If the first one doesn't come out as good as you had hoped - no problem, just print another copy and try again. And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We love to help. :)

Meanwhile take a look around and have fun and enjoy!

Marcell :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Zealot! You have come to the right place for all things paper (especially Gaming, Sci-fi, and fantasy)!
If and when you do decide to start building, I would like to encourage to to start a build thread. A build thread is just simply taking photos of the progression of your build and posting them (along with a few comments about the photos) in the category of the model. What is good about build threads, is it is an easy way to show off your skills and techniques as well as highlight problem areas that you may need help with or that you have found a solution to.
If you have any questions, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask. We will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here!!!

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Welcome to Zealot... Good to see a neighbor from the North! Just to emphasize if you need help, have questions, just ask...someone will be able and more than happy to help or point you in the right direction!!

What areas are you interested in?