Greetings from Caracas

LMVIII

Hi everyone:

I'm Lorenzo Martinez, i used to build plastic model but in 2016 i started with paper models because in Venezuela any hobby has become expensive in extreme, i share modeling with my 10 years old son who is also a good paper modeler.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Bienvenidos!! I have a very good friend in Venezuela, I wish I could hear from him. Welcome to Zealot, feel free to contact me if you need anything. ;)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to Zealot! It is always good to hear that parents are getting their children involved in this hobby!
If I may ask, what genre are you interested in? If you have any photos of the work that you have already done, please post them. We love seeing photos!

Speaking of photos, I would like to encourage you to post a build thread of your projects. A build thread is a great way to show off your skills and techniques as well as highlight any problem areas that you may need assistance with or have found a solution for.

If you have any questions, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.