Grebles

OldMiner

I still don’t feel well enough to take on much modeling, but… I need to keep busy. Today I realized that the Resource section is not only a fantastic source of kits, but it is an amazing source of grebles. The B17 interior upgrades are an excellent example. I found the radio I need for a model I have in progress. The model is a small firebase in the desert. It needed a radio to go with the antenna… (I must post some pics of this one). So now I have a radio. That prompted me to peruse and download a bunch of models solely to collect grebles for projects.
Thanks for such a fantastic resource library!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I am glad to see that the resource section has been able to help you with what all that you need and want.
This is one of the many reasons why I greatly enjoy paper/cardstock model building. It is so very easy to take a component from one template and use it for something else (either for the same (general) purpose or something completely different).
Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
I hope that you feel better soon and that you make a strong and speedy recovery!

OldMiner

This is the little firebase. It will have a roof (for shade) on top and the radio will be on the wall on the second floor. Most of it is egg carton. Just for fun…

E9FDB95D-14B7-459E-8264-EF06CB4E79F9.jpeg

Edited to comment on what I called this model. It is obviously not a ‘fire base’. It IS an LPOP, Listening Post/Observation Post. I’ll start a thread on it soon.

Last edited: