Good Morning

ecafo

Good morning, my name is Antonio J. And I live in Madrid (Spain).
I am fond of building some paper models for some years. I started occasionally helping my little son in his school work, and now I really like this hobby.
I am a big fan of designers UHU02 and Johan Scherft, their birds seem wonderful to me.
I hope to learn a lot in this forum, although my English is not very good, greetings and I leave a sample of my work.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/r4ZZmEjQ6L7EQadK8

Antonio J

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Your bird really tuned out VERY NICE! Like the simple wire support over the base! It works very well!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello ecafo,

Welcome to Zealot. You have come to the right place for all things paper! Your bird looks AMAZING!!!

We have many members from all over the world (many have problems with English. So, it is not a big deal.). I would like to suggest using Google Translate, to help you with making your posts. Here is the link: https://translate.google.com/

If you have any questions, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to help and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to Zealot! :)

Wow, that goldfinch turned out fabulously! Feel free to post / insert pictures here in your thread(s), please. It is more convenient and makes sure that they are displayed correctly in case the album or the link to it changes over time.

I'm looking forward to seeing your first build threads.

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Marcell

daishi

Hello and Welcome to Zealot!

I hope you will enjoy our little community here at least as much as I do ;)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Zealot! Don't worry about your English. I speak SPanish fluently, and many others speak many languages, so you are in good company. I like that you can enjoy the site with your son. You are part of a forum that strives to be welcoming and decent. ;)

Rootin Tootin

Good morning, my name is Antonio J. And I live in Madrid (Spain).
I am fond of building some paper models for some years. I started occasionally helping my little son in his school work, and now I really like this hobby.
I am a big fan of designers UHU02 and Johan Scherft, their birds seem wonderful to me.
I hope to learn a lot in this forum, although my English is not very good, greetings and I leave a sample of my work.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/r4ZZmEjQ6L7EQadK8

Antonio J
Your art is amazing. You've got talent.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Antonio, I've been wanting to make bird models, we have so many around here, Hummingbirds to Red Cardinals, American Bald Eagles, and the menest looking hawks, that stay in the air for an hour without flapping their wings. Great craftsmanship on your part! ;)

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Welcome aboard, your bird model is beautiful, and as stated before, the stand and wire support really set it off. I Hope you enjoy Zealot as much as we do.
Bienvenido a bordo, su modelo de pájaro es hermoso y, como se dijo anteriormente, el soporte y el soporte de alambre realmente lo activaron. Espero que disfrutes Zealot tanto como nosotros.

translation by Google translator.