Gauge NASCAR Fantasy League Info Thread

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Here is the draft list for the Fantasy League......
Best of Luck to Everyone!!!!!!!

Cab Forward...........dwight77

Greg Biffle - Jimmie Johnson - Ryan Newman
David Ragan - Sterling Marlin - Tony Raines

Roadhogs .............Starman

Jeff Burton - Jeff Gordon - Casey Mears
David Stremme - Joe Nemechek - Jonny Sauter

Gauge Fantasy league..eightyeightfan1

Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Dale Jarrett - Bobby Labonte
David Reutimann - Bill Elliott - Mark Martin

KC&D Racing...........dbaker

Kurt Busch - Robby Gordon - Kevin Harvick
Elliott Sadler - John Andretti - Kyle Petty

Big Dogs................BlueberryhillRR

Clint Bowyer - Kenny Wallace - Juan Pablo Montoya
J. J. Yeley - Jeff Green - Ricky Rudd

First On Race Day........carlfidyl

Carl Edwards - David Gilliand - Matt Kenseth
Jamie McMurray - Boris Said - Brian Vickers

N-Gauger..............Mikey
Kasey Khane - Jeremy Mayfield - Paul Menard
Martin Truex Jr. - Jacques Villenuva - Ken Schrader

Utah Railway..........jesso

Kyle Busch - Reed Sorenson - Tony Stewart
Michael Waltrip - Dave Blaney - Scott Riggs

dbaker48

Let's see now, I don't think I know what I'm doing. Never done this before. But have always gone by the notion "That if you don't know what your doing, act like you do! And the majority of people will think you do!" So here's hoping you guys are like the majority of people.

Interesting that my "KEY" driver is starting the race in the 43rd spot, as a result of a provisional. (Hope he believes like I do) Then looking at the rest of my stable, the best starting position is 16th. Will see what happens............ (Looks like I was the first to post here, If I could get points for this, will probably be the most I get on a weekend.):drag1:

Mike thanks for the opportunity !

N Gauger

Rank......Team.......................Coach.........................Total

1.......Utah Railway..................jesso.........................720
2.......Gauge Fantasy league.......eightyeightfan1........595

3.......Cab Forward....................dwight77....................589
4.......KC&D Racing....................dbaker....................550
5.......N-Gauger.........................Mikey..........................532
6.......First On Race Day.............carlfidy......................400
7.......Big Dogs........................BlueberryhillRR..........356
8.......Roadhogs .......................Starman......................311

This weeks Winners in Bold --- Congrats!!!!

Hey Guys :D :D Isn't it always true... that "the guy that doesn't know what he's doing -- ends up second"????? :eek::eek: :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

dbaker48

Gotta go back and read more. Don't understand the 4 winners, 4 losers part. Thought it was a just the ranking of the 8 teams. I will probably get this figured out before Homestead.

N Gauger

Gotta go back and read more. Don't understand the 4 winners, 4 losers part. Thought it was a just the ranking of the 8 teams. I will probably get this figured out before Homestead.

Click on your team name... then on "Boxscores"

Then when the teams appear.. scroll down to the bottom... That shows the matchups. it's a head to head game.. 4 games a week - since there are 8 of us.

4 winners and 4 losers --- The standings are a separate thing.

If you click your team name and then click "Schedule, you'll see who your team faces each week...

N Gauger

Ouch!! Robby Gordon took a 100 point penalty for his car not conforming to NASCAR specs for Daytona :( :(

They aren't saying exactly what was wrong, but they mention the front bumper and his crew chief is suspended for 6 races.. :eek::eek:

dbaker48

I'm wondering if it had anything to do with the cow catcher I had them put under that realllly pointed nose??

Seemed something happened I notice my score dropped significantly. (I hope it has already dropped):rippedoff:

dwight77

Damn tough league......finish with the third most points out of 8 teams and lose......:curse: wall1

cab forward (dwight77)

dbaker48

Understand that Robby is appealing the fine and loss of points, Hope he wins, that really HURT.

I think its going to be a wet weekend, race could be postponed till Monday!

jesso

Damn tough league......finish with the third most points out of 8 teams and lose......:curse: wall1

cab forward (dwight77)

I don't know...I think one person (namely me) had beginner's luck. Watch me fade like M. Waltrip did. sign1

dbaker48

Jesso, I don't know, I don't see a real run away based upon the teams. Eighty Eight sure has all the experience, if they can just get aggressive they could be a real threat. Would be interesting to see what all the handicaps would be if could get the ratings from Vegas or something. Jr. is probably the most motivated to take the Championship. It will be interesting, looking forward to it.

N Gauger

Understand that Robby is appealing the fine and loss of points, Hope he wins, that really HURT.

I think its going to be a wet weekend, race could be postponed till Monday!

Yeah - that's the real bummer about NASCAR finding stuff that "tried to get by them"

Rain?? Rain?!?!?!?!

Aww mannnn -- 60 % Chance??
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Well, now.. THAT STINKS!!!! wall1wall1wall1

N Gauger

You have to remember, that Daytona and Talladega aren't real races. That is to say, the real horsepower of the cars is not used because of the restrictor plates. the first "Real" regular race is Fontana - this weekend.

We'll have to see what team(s) do better this weekend to have an idea of who's averaging better speeds and laps.

And further we have to wait till march 3rd (Las vegas) to see how these guys are gonna do in a short track :) :) Lots of different things could happen to lots of teams. :D :D :D

but if i had to pick... I'd say what everyone else is saying.. Hendrick and Gibbs at least for the first half of the season :D :D

jesso

How many NASCAR fans are missing work tomorrow? :) I unfortunately have way to much to do tomorrow so I will be reading about it online.

dbaker48

Sure am glad I didn't go to that race today. I had season tickets there for the past 6 or 7 years. It would have been miserable sitting out there. I'm sure the concession stand did great!!!!

Its suppose to start at 9 pm (pst), imagine they will run 1/2 way and call it due to time. Then the Busch cars, I doubt it.

(Hate these new series names, sprint racing??? is that little open wheel cars??