Gauge fantasy League

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
:D Make that:

If everyone is ready to draft, I'll move it up...

But let me know when you are ready - as sson as the 10th player signs in - We'll draft..

No matter what - ready or not - we draft Monday night at midnight - into Tuesday morning... It's all automatic...

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Clerk said:
Draft????????

Yes, Draft....to get our teams put together. As of now, we have teams, but they are blank.. (No Players)

Go to your team home page... Click on "Draft Rankings" - you may geta page error - if you do - click back 2 times & Click Draft Rankings again....

Then click on "Edit My Rankings" (Green Bar)

Then you will see 3 columns - the right hand one is your pick order. Choose a player you really want in teh second column and click the arrow in between the 2 columns - the player wil be moved to your pic list... :)

That's the only thing we can control.... everything else is automatic :) :)

PM me if you have any trouble... :)

onceler

Aug 13, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Ngager might have a better response, but after the system drafts your players, you will need to make sure the team is to your liking. If you want to change anything, you can add players that have not been drafted and drop players on your team to the free agent list (to be picked up by other players).

During the season, you will set your lineup and pick-up/drop players like you are coaching a team. I believe this league is setup in the way that each team will play each other team. So, for example, lets say that you and I are playing each other that week. You will get a victory if your team scores more points than my team that week based on the scoring possiblities. The top 6 teams in wins at the end of the season will make it to the playoffs.

I hope that answered some of you ??'s

onceler

Aug 13, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Something we might want to think about for next year (heck possibly this year) is a trophy. I have been in a couple other leagues where the victor gets $$, but what might be neet for this league is maybe a "The Gauge" boxcar or some sort of rolling stock w/ "2005 Fantasy Football" champion on it. Nothing big, just maybe a cheap boxcar that we could quickly customize.

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
sds888 said:
Ok as I have said before I am new to this what do ya do after your draft is picked?
Wait until tuesday morning and then go to your home page & move your team's players into their positions you wan them.. :) All players will be in their positions, but you might want to trade players :) From the bench. There will be a drop down window next to each player's name with the choices you can make... You must keep all the positions filled.. Ex.: you can take a QB out of your lineup - ONLY if you have a nother QB on teh bench to replace him.. Also - watch for RB, WR and ohers - they have multiple positions they can play in....

Make sure you keep an eye on any byes your players may have.. That week - you will have to move a player into a position & bench the "player that has a bye"