Gallery issues?

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Hi guys,

Are there any issues uploading pictures to the gallery section? I tried to upload some and got a "your file is too big" error.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Will have to check into it. I believe there is a 1024x768 limit? :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Ok, I just checked it out. You can upload images that are less than 2000 Kilobytes. You can reduce the image size by using MS Paint (or other imaging editing programs).

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hi guys,

Are there any issues uploading pictures to the gallery section? I tried to upload some and got a "your file is too big" error.
You can upload images that are less than 2000 Kilobytes. If I may ask, what is the size of your photos? If your photos are larger than that, you can reduce the image size by using MS Paint (or other imaging editing programs).

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I just uploaded a pic, 538kb. It says size limit 10 mb, but that would leave you with only 50 mb total left. Something is listed wrong. Aside from that issue, I recommend XNViewMP as it removes a lot of metadata that can make a file size huge. It is the best picture handling program, with none coming even close. I haave reduced picture sizes with the picture remaining virtually the same size, but the metada is removed.

It is available for FREE at : https://www.xnview.com/en/xnviewmp/