[Galery] Fliegerabwehrkanone 38 from Haliński

JaCkyL

Jan 3, 2007
Lublin, Poland
www.ztslublin.pl
Here is my model - Fliegerabwehrkanone 38 and, more humanly Flak 38 with Kartonowy Arsenal from Halińnski. An interesting model, although difficult, but rather by the number of small parts than their complexity.
The most feared characteristic pipe, consisting of pieces of tubing. In fact, it's terrible and it went very smoothly. Perfect fit. To strengthen the construction of all the segments I joined tightly rolled pieces of cardboard.
I've added a few more things. I added some chains, Features purchased on eBuy ..
The final stage is a very delicate wash, maybe a gentle, because the effects can hardly see. For this fun with dry pastels and minimally pigmented Vallejo.
The stand is a piece of pieces of wood, spray painted black. The Earth is a mixture of earth and floral fine gravel with wood glue. Then everything painted and soiled pastels and pigments. At the end of the whole polakierowałem matte acrylic paint Model Master.

00.jpg

Best ragards! :mrgreen:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Wow those tubes are frightening! I may have cheated and used steel ones. It is a super model, and shines as an example of fine workmanship, attention to detail, and the patience of a Saint! :)

josve

Oct 21, 2005
Odda Norway
Very impressive work!!! Really a masterpiece!!
I have this model on my shelf, and i have wanted to build it for a long time.
But after seing your model....it will remain on the shelf :) for a while