Fuso 1:430

C

cgutzmer

Those are awesome! You came here to learn and I think you are gonna be teaching more than learning.... :)
Chris

YuG

Jun 22, 2007
blogs.yahoo.co.jp
Thank you folks

Russell larger one is about 4cm long and shorter one is 2.5cm

DSCF1179.JPG

YuG

Jun 22, 2007
blogs.yahoo.co.jp
Made one airplane. Tired. Need good sleep.
I am making small scale ship but it does not always mean that I like it.
I thought copy paper would be easy to form this small plane but it was my misake it too weak then printed on ordinary card and made again.

airplane_0001.jpg

dansls1

May 7, 2007
Looks great. The problem is seeing this and some of the other great ship builds around here are more and more leading me towards building planes and leaving my 1/2 finished Lutjens as is on the shelf...

YuG

Jun 22, 2007
blogs.yahoo.co.jp
Thank you folks for encouraging comments.
These two days I have been making small parts with the most concentrated attention.
Yesterday ordered PE handrail was delivered. It looks very sharp. Much better than the handrail I made of thread.
Fortunately tomorrow is National holiday that I can make the model whole day.

dansls1, I think it is about time to restart your model leaving on the shelf. Leaving too long time unattended may cause color deterioration like my model. I do not mind because this is my experiment how to make 1:400 model. Now, I think may be I can make this size ship. From next one I will take care of printing quality and keeping in dust free place.

07_07_16.JPG

07_07_16_2.JPG

07_07_16_3.JPG

07_07_16_4.JPG

dansls1

May 7, 2007
Great job!

As far as my model discoloring, it's been sitting in my closet unbuilt for 10 years as is - I don't think it'll discolor more now than it has already ;)