Resource FIAT 508 Balilla - 1:16

Tonino

Tonino submitted a new resource:

FIAT 508 Balilla - 1:16 - An icon of old Italian car style

From an old commercial cardmodel through an heavy redesign ad superdetailing of every single part here is my last production. A gift I want to share with all my Zealot friends. The zip contains model sheets and detailed buiding instructions. Please feel free to contact me for any question regarding this model and its build.

View attachment 149148 View attachment 149149 View attachment 149150 View attachment 149151

Read more about this resource...

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Stunningly beautiful, and it's nice and big!! This is a keeper, and would make a great gift for many car buffs!! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Ronaldo, coming from you, that is a great honor. Thank You, I know Antonio Thanks you. He is the mastermind behind this model. :)

Tonino

Tonino updated FIAT 508 Balilla - 1:16 with a new update entry:

Resolved printing issues on US Letter format

I didn't check what would happen if my pdf were printed on other formats than European standard A4. When warned about it from Zathros I realized (with genuine horror) that some of the parts would be cropped if printed on US letter sheets with the "don't resize" option selected (that is intended to be left checked if you don't want your model pieces to result distorted...).

So I reorganized all the parts in the sheets in a way so that, any format you select, all the pieces fall within...

Read the rest of this update entry...