Farnsworth communication device from Warehouse 13

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The front plate is attached without glue. It is held in place by the friction of the outer frame. If you do it right there is no need for additional support. You can remove the plate by simply holding the ON / OFF switch (the third knob) and pulling it up. The case opens and closes as expected and part 1 of the FW is complete! :)

Attachments

• DSCF3877.jpg
    DSCF3877.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF3876.jpg
    DSCF3876.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCF3881.jpg
    DSCF3881.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF3884.jpg
    DSCF3884.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF3885.jpg
    DSCF3885.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCF3887a.jpg
    DSCF3887a.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF3888a.jpg
    DSCF3888a.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 15

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Once again, you have done a spectacular job!!!
KUDOS TO YOU ON A FINE JOB WELL DONE!!!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you all very, very much! I have sent the kit to b0bman and am looking forward to seeing his result. I hope it can be released next week so that all of you can have your own FW for Halloween.

BTW, this kit is "pt. 1" of the FW. "Pt. 2" will feature the parts for the innards and the antenna, so there is more to come. I would have included these parts in this kit if I had had more time to flesh them out. However, even with this empty one you will be able to impress the people. It looks very nice and it is a very fun build.

CU! :wave:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all! Just a quick note; RB is doing the test build now. Stay tuned for updates! :wave:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, fans! Test-build is complete and the files were revised. I have uploaded the kit to the downloads section (Sci-Fi - OTHER). It is now in the moderation queue and I hope that you can enjoy it soon. CU! :wave:

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
"This just in!!!"

"The Farnsworth Communication Device is now available to ALL WAREHOUSE AGENTS (and all who want to cosplay W13).
I am looking forward to seeing this quick, fun, and quite enjoyable model build by some of you really soon!!!

ENJOY!!!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
b0bman and I had another idea to give you the possibility to further increase the look of your model: I've put a white template in the DL section which you may use to make your own individual Farnsworth. Print the pages on metallic, coloured and / or textured paper. Have fun and enjoy!

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
b0bman and I had another idea to give you the possibility to further increase the look of your model: I've put a white template in the DL section which you may use to make your own individual Farnsworth. Print the pages on metallic, coloured and / or textured paper. Have fun and enjoy!

THE TEMPLATE HAS BEEN APPROVED!!!:thumb::thumb:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
could a tesla gun be next? i have some photos for reference idea1
Believe it or not, there were several fans asking for a tesla. Well, my plan is to make the innards for this model and the black FW next. A Tesla, maybe, we'll see..! :thumb:

Raven101

I remember seeing a Tesla kit online very expensive but looked very nice, I Agree id love to see what could be done with one in paper, especially if the Farnsworth you've created is anything to go by. Love the idea of the innards of it to always see Claudia tweaking things of the show.

Octoman

Excellent!

REALLY great work and something I was hoping someone would tackle!

Can't wait to build it. Thanks for a great kit!

Best,

Ian :thumb: