Enterprise C Build (Model by Clever Santoro)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
You did a great job on this project!
If I may suggest; next time, take the time to colour (paint) the edges of the parts. You will get better results in the long run. you can use coloured pencils, water colour paints, or paint markers.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
That looks great!! Much better than mine. I used mine as a battle wreck with electric candles and cotton floating dead in space around Narenda 3.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have seen people use red nail polish on those nacelle domes to clean up the paper scars.
That gives me some ideas... A man walks into a shop and asks the clerk: "Could you hand me the red nail polish over there, please?" - "Oh," the clerk responds, "which one prefers the lady?" - "Well, she likes the glossy deep red." - "Ah, I see. She will shine with this!" - "At least her nacelles will start to glow finally." :noteeth:

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
I'm used to it. All the weird things I use for this hobby lol. Sewing kit scissors for small detail work. Eye liner in black for sealing light leaks. And a million other weird things. once I used a large translucent white plastic spoon for a oval shaped dome.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm used to it. All the weird things I use for this hobby lol. Sewing kit scissors for small detail work. Eye liner in black for sealing light leaks. And a million other weird things. once I used a large translucent white plastic spoon for a oval shaped dome.
I once cut some black lingerie to pieces to make a cape for my Bandai Darth Vader..! ;)